Which social media marketing trends will be big deals in 2022?
To find out, Hootsuite surveyed 18,100 marketers around the world, spoke with industry leaders, and examined third-party data.
An infographic (below) explores highlights from the research.
Specifically, it covers five trends to watch: brands finally getting community right, marketers getting creative as consumers wise up to social ads, social maturing out of the marketing department, social becoming the heart of shopping, and social media managers bridging the gap between marketing and customer service.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Content That Marketers Want From Social Media Creators
- Generation YouTube: The Social Media Habits of US Teens
- Instagram Reels Benchmarks for 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Build a LinkedIn Employee Advocacy Program That Doesn't Fall Apart
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]
- Why and How Businesses Engage in Social Media Listening