Staying on top of your social media marketing isn't easy. There is seemingly an endless number of things to do, from following trending topics to trying new strategies.
So, which tasks should you be prioritizing? And what should you be doing when?
An infographic (below) from VizionOnline provides a handy checklist for the key things that should be tackled each day, week, and month.
The piece also covers important questions to answer when crafting a social media strategy and looks at the most popular social platforms.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Social Media Checklist: What to Do Each Day, Week, and Month [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Benefits of Talking About Sustainability on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Four Social Media Design Trends for 2022 [Infographic]