Staying on top of your social media marketing isn't easy. There is seemingly an endless number of things to do, from following trending topics to trying new strategies.
So, which tasks should you be prioritizing? And what should you be doing when?
An infographic (below) from VizionOnline provides a handy checklist for the key things that should be tackled each day, week, and month.
The piece also covers important questions to answer when crafting a social media strategy and looks at the most popular social platforms.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- Eight Steps to Ensure Brand Safety With Influencer Marketing
- The 50 Highest-Earning Social Media Creators [Infographic]
- How to Harness the Power of ChatGPT to Scale Your Social Media Marketing
- Six Social Media Marketing Predictions for 2024 [Infographic]
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers