Staying on top of your social media marketing isn't easy. There is seemingly an endless number of things to do, from following trending topics to trying new strategies.
So, which tasks should you be prioritizing? And what should you be doing when?
An infographic (below) from VizionOnline provides a handy checklist for the key things that should be tackled each day, week, and month.
The piece also covers important questions to answer when crafting a social media strategy and looks at the most popular social platforms.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]