Staying on top of your social media marketing isn't easy. There is seemingly an endless number of things to do, from following trending topics to trying new strategies.
So, which tasks should you be prioritizing? And what should you be doing when?
An infographic (below) from VizionOnline provides a handy checklist for the key things that should be tackled each day, week, and month.
The piece also covers important questions to answer when crafting a social media strategy and looks at the most popular social platforms.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Content That Marketers Want From Social Media Creators
- Generation YouTube: The Social Media Habits of US Teens
- Instagram Reels Benchmarks for 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Build a LinkedIn Employee Advocacy Program That Doesn't Fall Apart
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]
- Why and How Businesses Engage in Social Media Listening