The metaverse—the concept of social interactions occurring in virtual worlds—is all the rage with tech companies. But what do people actually think of it?
To find out, NordVPN and Propeller Insights surveyed 1,002 Americans age 18 and older.
An infographic (below) covers findings from the research.
The piece looks at whether people know what the metaverse is (most don't), whether it will replace social media (most think it might to some extent), what concerns it raises (many different ones), and whether people are interested in joining (most are).
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "What People Think of the Metaverse [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Benefits of Talking About Sustainability on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Four Social Media Design Trends for 2022 [Infographic]