What can you do to ensure your emails avoid spam folders and are delivered to the intended recipients' inboxes?
The answer to that vital question is often shrouded in mystery.
To help marketers understand what's fact and what's fiction, Litmus created an infographic (below) covering the essentials of email deliverability.
It looks at the role different factors such as list hygiene and your email service provider (ESP) play in improving deliverability.
The infographic also provides a list of deliverability questions to ask your ESP.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success: Michael Barber on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- New B2B Email Marketing Techniques That Work Right Now: Jay Schwedelson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Email Newsletters: Nine New Best-Practices
- How to Charge Up Your Email Marketing With Video Enhancements
- When and How to Use Plain-Text Email in Marketing: Use Cases, Design Best-Practices
- Email at Scale: How to Increase Campaigns and Manage Complexity