Addressing sustainability topics such as emissions and renewable energy on LinkedIn can help businesses boost engagement with audiences and influence purchase decisions.
That's according to an infographic (below) from the professional social network.
The infographic covers the benefits of joining the sustainability conversation and what people expect from businesses.
It also looks at the sustainability-related themes that receive the most engagement on LinkedIn.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]
- Should Brands 'Break Up' With Twitter?
- Is B2B TikTok Right for Your Business? Three Questions to Ask
- Google vs. Social Media Algorithms: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter