Addressing sustainability topics such as emissions and renewable energy on LinkedIn can help businesses boost engagement with audiences and influence purchase decisions.
That's according to an infographic (below) from the professional social network.
The infographic covers the benefits of joining the sustainability conversation and what people expect from businesses.
It also looks at the sustainability-related themes that receive the most engagement on LinkedIn.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- How to Get Started With YouTube Influencer Marketing [Infographic]
- Which Types of Social Media Posts Get the Most Interactions?
- 10 Simple Ways to Get More B2B Leads From Instagram
- How Business Owners Feel About Threads [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Manage Online Comments—And Why You Need a Comment Strategy