Addressing sustainability topics such as emissions and renewable energy on LinkedIn can help businesses boost engagement with audiences and influence purchase decisions.
That's according to an infographic (below) from the professional social network.
The infographic covers the benefits of joining the sustainability conversation and what people expect from businesses.
It also looks at the sustainability-related themes that receive the most engagement on LinkedIn.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Find a Perfect Audience on Social Media [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections: Brooke Sellas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create a Social Media Style Guide in Five Steps
- The Magical Combination of B2B Marketing and Instagram: Jenn Herman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Where Influencers Wield the Most Influence [Infographic]
- The Content That Marketers Want From Social Media Creators