What's resonating with younger audiences on YouTube?
The social network's annual Culture and Trends Report identifies a key overall shift: What becomes pop culture with Gen Z is increasingly rooted in individual experiences.
Specifically, younger video viewers are gravitating towards three new types of creativity: community (online groups producing culture together), multiformat (fluid concepts across mediums), and responsive (content driven by emotional needs).
An infographic (below) from YouTube provides an overview of each of these three types of creativity and looks at how marketers can make sense of them.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]
- Should Brands 'Break Up' With Twitter?
- Is B2B TikTok Right for Your Business? Three Questions to Ask
- Google vs. Social Media Algorithms: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter