What's resonating with younger audiences on YouTube?
The social network's annual Culture and Trends Report identifies a key overall shift: What becomes pop culture with Gen Z is increasingly rooted in individual experiences.
Specifically, younger video viewers are gravitating towards three new types of creativity: community (online groups producing culture together), multiformat (fluid concepts across mediums), and responsive (content driven by emotional needs).
An infographic (below) from YouTube provides an overview of each of these three types of creativity and looks at how marketers can make sense of them.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]
- Why and How Businesses Engage in Social Media Listening
- The Best Times to Post on Social Media in 2022 [Infographic]
- The Social Media Platforms Used Most by Journalists
- Ad Creative Best-Practices for Reddit [Infographic]
- Hot Topics: The Summer Conversions Trending on Twitter [Infographic]