What's resonating with younger audiences on YouTube?
The social network's annual Culture and Trends Report identifies a key overall shift: What becomes pop culture with Gen Z is increasingly rooted in individual experiences.
Specifically, younger video viewers are gravitating towards three new types of creativity: community (online groups producing culture together), multiformat (fluid concepts across mediums), and responsive (content driven by emotional needs).
An infographic (below) from YouTube provides an overview of each of these three types of creativity and looks at how marketers can make sense of them.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Find a Perfect Audience on Social Media [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections: Brooke Sellas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create a Social Media Style Guide in Five Steps
- The Magical Combination of B2B Marketing and Instagram: Jenn Herman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Where Influencers Wield the Most Influence [Infographic]
- The Content That Marketers Want From Social Media Creators