What are the best times to post on social media to maximize engagement?
To find out, CoSchedule analyzed 37,219,512 social media posts from more than 30,000 organizations.
An infographic (below) summarizes the findings from the research for social media in general, as well as for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterst specifically.
The definition of a successful social media post for the analysis was above-average engagement (clicks, links, shares, and comments). The times in the data reflect the time zone of the organization that posted the content. See the full results and an in-depth methodology here.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Find a Perfect Audience on Social Media [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections: Brooke Sellas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create a Social Media Style Guide in Five Steps
- The Magical Combination of B2B Marketing and Instagram: Jenn Herman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Where Influencers Wield the Most Influence [Infographic]
- The Content That Marketers Want From Social Media Creators