What are the best times to post on social media to maximize engagement?
To find out, CoSchedule analyzed 37,219,512 social media posts from more than 30,000 organizations.
An infographic (below) summarizes the findings from the research for social media in general, as well as for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterst specifically.
The definition of a successful social media post for the analysis was above-average engagement (clicks, links, shares, and comments). The times in the data reflect the time zone of the organization that posted the content. See the full results and an in-depth methodology here.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]
- Why and How Businesses Engage in Social Media Listening
- Gen Z Trends on YouTube: Three New Types of Creativity [Infographic]
- The Social Media Platforms Used Most by Journalists
- Ad Creative Best-Practices for Reddit [Infographic]
- Hot Topics: The Summer Conversions Trending on Twitter [Infographic]