What are the best times to post on social media to maximize engagement?
To find out, CoSchedule analyzed 37,219,512 social media posts from more than 30,000 organizations.
An infographic (below) summarizes the findings from the research for social media in general, as well as for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterst specifically.
The definition of a successful social media post for the analysis was above-average engagement (clicks, links, shares, and comments). The times in the data reflect the time zone of the organization that posted the content. See the full results and an in-depth methodology here.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]
- Should Brands 'Break Up' With Twitter?
- Is B2B TikTok Right for Your Business? Three Questions to Ask
- Google vs. Social Media Algorithms: What's the Difference? [Infographic]