The future of storytelling will be visual and data-driven.
That's according to an infographic (below) from Visual Capitalist.
It explores why visual, data-driven storytelling has been on the rise and why it'll become even more popular in the future.
Specifically, the infographic looks at five trends fueling this shift: information overload; declining trust in media; social media's winner-takes-all dynamics; the changing roles of text and multimedia; and the growing ecosystem for data creators.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Thought Leadership Content: Emphasize Experience (Or Pay the Google Penalty)
- Unlocking the Secrets of 'Ridiculously Good Content' | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Publications Don't Want Your AI-Generated Content
- Maximizing Your Reach—Key Concerns in Promoting and Amplifying Your Content: James Tennant on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Unleashing the Power of Short-Form Video | Marketing Smarts Live Show