Which key moments in the history of social media should B2B marketers be aware of?
An infographic (below) from Oktopost covers some of the biggest milestones of the past 19 years.
It begins in 2003 with the launch of Myspace and continues all the way to today.
The infographic explores what each historical milestone was and why it matters for B2B marketers.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Content That Marketers Want From Social Media Creators
- Generation YouTube: The Social Media Habits of US Teens
- Instagram Reels Benchmarks for 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Build a LinkedIn Employee Advocacy Program That Doesn't Fall Apart
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]
- Why and How Businesses Engage in Social Media Listening