Good email list management—the practice of organizing and culling your subscriber records—is fundamental to achieving strong and sustained results with your campaigns.
List management encompasses a wide range of approaches, from maintaining updated tagging and segmentation to removing invalid, duplicate, and unengaged contacts.
An infographic (below) from GetResponse explores how to maintain a healthy and engaged list.
Specifically, it covers 12 email list management best-practices.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Engagement-Based Email Segmentation: How to Ensure Your Messages Land in the Inbox
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 'Best' Use Cases for Unique Generative AI-Crafted Emails (Unfortunately!)
- New B2B Email Marketing Techniques That Work Right Now | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Beyond Open Rate: Eight Metrics for More Effective Email Marketing