What distinguishes the best social media managers from the rest?
An infographic (below) from Emplify, which was based on this post, explores what makes for an exceptional social media manager.
It covers the qualities social media consultant Matt Navarra has seen in the most successful professionals.
Specifically, the infographic looks at five core habits and behaviors: multi-tasking, geeking out on Internet culture, storytelling, risk-taking, and understanding human psychology.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter
- How to Use Instagram Landing Pages for Increased Engagement
- The Types of Social Media Content Employees Are Most Likely to Share
- How to Find a Perfect Audience on Social Media [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections: Brooke Sellas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create a Social Media Style Guide in Five Steps