What distinguishes the best social media managers from the rest?
An infographic (below) from Emplify, which was based on this post, explores what makes for an exceptional social media manager.
It covers the qualities social media consultant Matt Navarra has seen in the most successful professionals.
Specifically, the infographic looks at five core habits and behaviors: multi-tasking, geeking out on Internet culture, storytelling, risk-taking, and understanding human psychology.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- Which Types of Social Media Posts Get the Most Interactions?
- 10 Simple Ways to Get More B2B Leads From Instagram
- How Business Owners Feel About Threads [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Manage Online Comments—And Why You Need a Comment Strategy
- B2B Influencer Marketing: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly | Marketing Smarts Live Show