There's a myth that the bigger your email database is, the more successful your email marketing will be.
In truth, a large list can be cumbersome, and it can lead to irrelevant and ineffective campaigns.
The solution to the problem is good segmentation. By parsing your list well and focusing on the segments that really matter, you can boost relevance and effectiveness.
So, which are the ones that really matter? An infographic (below) from GetResponse covers the key segments that you should concentrate your efforts on.
It also looks at the segments that probably aren't worth focusing on.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Email Behavior Trends for 2023
- Engagement-Based Email Segmentation: How to Ensure Your Messages Land in the Inbox
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The 'Best' Use Cases for Unique Generative AI-Crafted Emails (Unfortunately!)
- New B2B Email Marketing Techniques That Work Right Now | Marketing Smarts Live Show