There's a myth that the bigger your email database is, the more successful your email marketing will be.
In truth, a large list can be cumbersome, and it can lead to irrelevant and ineffective campaigns.
The solution to the problem is good segmentation. By parsing your list well and focusing on the segments that really matter, you can boost relevance and effectiveness.
So, which are the ones that really matter? An infographic (below) from GetResponse covers the key segments that you should concentrate your efforts on.
It also looks at the segments that probably aren't worth focusing on.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email:
- Five Ways to Realign Your Email Marketing to Your Overall Business Goals in 2023
- A 10-Step Plan for Maximizing Email Campaign Effectiveness [Infographic]
- Your Most Important Job as a B2B Email Marketer Is...
- 11 Jargon Phrases to Avoid Using in Work Emails [Infographic]
- How Much Time Do People Typically Spend Looking at an Email?
- Picking the Right Email Sender Name: Brand or Person?