Why is it so hard to link social media marketing to revenue?
It's challenging in part because many firms don't have a unified social strategy focused on results.
An infographic (below) from MDG looks at the core disciplines that must be considered when developing a comprehensive, revenue-focused social media plan.
It provides an eight-point checklist that can help you shift your social marketing from a cost center to a profit center.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- How to Get Started With YouTube Influencer Marketing [Infographic]
- Which Types of Social Media Posts Get the Most Interactions?
- 10 Simple Ways to Get More B2B Leads From Instagram
- How Business Owners Feel About Threads [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Manage Online Comments—And Why You Need a Comment Strategy