A/B testing is a powerful way to improve the performance of your email campaigns.
By comparing multiple versions of a message you can understand what resonates with your audiences and craft stronger future campaigns.
An infographic (below) from GetResponse explores 10 best-practices for marketers to follow when conducting A/B testing.
It also looks at 15 key email campaign elements that you can test.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Email Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- The 10 Most Popular Email Greetings and Sign-Offs [Infographic]
- What the Email Marketing Funnel Looks Like [Infographic]
- How Much Harder Has Email Marketing Become?
- Nine Email Marketing Tips for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Realign Your Email Marketing to Your Overall Business Goals in 2023
- A 10-Step Plan for Maximizing Email Campaign Effectiveness [Infographic]