What are the basic rules you should follow when developing your social media content and social media strategy?
To help marketers and business owners succeed, social media guru Angie Gensler created an infographic (below) that covers 24 essential do's and don'ts.
It looks at some key approaches that you should definitely take, such as varying your post types and narrowing your focus.
The infographic also delves into approaches not to take, such as focusing on vanity metrics and being overly promotional.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- How to Get Started With YouTube Influencer Marketing [Infographic]
- Which Types of Social Media Posts Get the Most Interactions?
- 10 Simple Ways to Get More B2B Leads From Instagram
- How Business Owners Feel About Threads [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Manage Online Comments—And Why You Need a Comment Strategy