What are the basic rules you should follow when developing your social media content and social media strategy?
To help marketers and business owners succeed, social media guru Angie Gensler created an infographic (below) that covers 24 essential do's and don'ts.
It looks at some key approaches that you should definitely take, such as varying your post types and narrowing your focus.
The infographic also delves into approaches not to take, such as focusing on vanity metrics and being overly promotional.
Check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]
- Should Brands 'Break Up' With Twitter?