Many marketers know that Spotify is incredibly popular but aren't quite sure how it might fit into their strategy.
To help clarify the basics of the platform, M2 On Hold created an infographic (below).
It looks at the size of the Spotify audience and why marketers should consider using the service to achieve their business goals.
The infographic also delves into some details on how to create branded playlists and podcasts, as well as how paid ads work on Spotify.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- Which Types of Social Media Posts Get the Most Interactions?
- 10 Simple Ways to Get More B2B Leads From Instagram
- How Business Owners Feel About Threads [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Manage Online Comments—And Why You Need a Comment Strategy
- B2B Influencer Marketing: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly | Marketing Smarts Live Show