Many marketers know that Spotify is incredibly popular but aren't quite sure how it might fit into their strategy.
To help clarify the basics of the platform, M2 On Hold created an infographic (below).
It looks at the size of the Spotify audience and why marketers should consider using the service to achieve their business goals.
The infographic also delves into some details on how to create branded playlists and podcasts, as well as how paid ads work on Spotify.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful
- The History of Reddit: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Get Started With YouTube Influencer Marketing [Infographic]