Have business owners signed up for Meta's new Threads social network? If so, how do they plan to use it?
To find out, B2B Reviews surveyed 417 business owners across generations (17% baby boomers, 29% Gen X, 40% millennials, and 14% Gen Z).
An infographic (below) covers findings from the research.
It looks at current and planned adoption of Threads, how business owners plan on using it versus Twitter/X, and what they see as its advantages and disadvantages.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- Which Types of Social Media Posts Get the Most Interactions?
- 10 Simple Ways to Get More B2B Leads From Instagram
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Manage Online Comments—And Why You Need a Comment Strategy
- B2B Influencer Marketing: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business | Marketing Smarts Live Show