Social media marketers will increasingly rely on AI-powered tools and insights gleaned from social intelligence to power their strategies next year.
An infographic (below) summarizes the company's outlook for the year ahead.
It covers six predictions: the continued rise of social shopping, chatbots and messaging apps, social-powered customer service, different video content lengths, social intelligence, and generative AI apps.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- The 50 Highest-Earning Social Media Creators [Infographic]
- How to Harness the Power of ChatGPT to Scale Your Social Media Marketing
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful
- The History of Reddit: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]