Give Your Team Access to 24x7 Insight, Inspiration, and Community
Included in Your PRO Enterprise Subscription:
Assessment, Setup, Support, and Measurement
- Diagnostic: Prove the ROI of your training efforts. This tool helps determine the starting point of your team and the custom learning paths they need to grow. Additional measurement provides you with insight into their improvement.
- Gamification: Gamification makes learners more motivated and it's embedded directly in your co-branded Learning Center.
- Concierge Service: Have something new you want your team to learn? Our concierge service finds the articles and courses for you.
- Dedicated Account Management: Your dedicated Account Manager will help guide you, communicate what's new, schedule regular calls, and provide reporting on your team's progress.
Master ClassesDelivered online, MarketingProfs Master Classes are a fun, engaging way for your team to learn. One expert instructor pre-records high-quality video learning on a subject that is chunked into smaller, easy-to-consume modules. Your team can either watch on-demand or in live watch parties with the instructor where they can chat with other participants and learn more from a live Q&A.
B2B Backstage Webinars
These 75-minute knowledge bombs are available exclusively for our PRO community. In 2020 attendees watched Avinash Kaushik, Digital Marketing Evangelist for Google, discuss analytics; Billy Beane shared how to Moneyball our marketing; and Kenda Macdonald, author of Hack the Buyer Brain, shared how content can create the perfect pipeline for sales.
Additionally, your team will have access to exclusive live-stream interviews with experts, live taping of future podcasts, and the PRO Show with Ann Handley in our PRO Facebook Community. Plus, thousands of on-demand articles, webinars, and podcasts.
Bootcamps & SummitsOur Bootcamps & Summits are mini (one day), topic-driven events delivered online. Multiple experts lead your team through single concepts such as storytelling or writing.
- In-person or virtual team Workshops are available to add to your subscription. Online
pre-work level-sets your team, two instructors
provide one-on-one help for attendees and online
reinforcement ensures that your team understands
the concepts and that the knowledge sticks.
Workshop topics include writing, storytelling,
content delivery, prospect engagement, value
props and positioning, branding, and strategy.
- Our flagship in-person B2B Forum brings together over 1,000 B2B marketers looking to learn, connect, and have some fun. We can incorporate tickets for your team into your subscription.