Topic: Website Critique
- Tips On How To Make The Website Customer Friend?
- "my Lesson In A Box" Website. Would You Buy?
- What Is The Best Website Design Company?
- Website For New Restaurant
- Difference Between Web Development And Web Design
- Critique My Digital Marketing Website
- Top 3 Or So Suggestions For This Website (first)?
- I Have A Business And I Designed A Website
- Backlinks And Marketing
- My Author Website
- Search more Know-How Exchange Q&A
Top 25 Experts
- Jay Hamilton-Roth 33,410 points
- mgoodman 18,492 points
- Gary Bloomer 15,478 points
- Frank Hurtte 8,158 points
- darcy.moen 4,362 points
- jpoyer 3,913 points
- SteveByrneMarketing 3,494 points
- Chris Blackman 3,271 points
- Peter (henna gaijin) 3,213 points
- NatashaChernavska 3,080 points
- simpson.kayle 3,000 points
- Harry Hallman 2,775 points
- Pepper Blue 2,635 points
- Inbox_Interactive 2,603 points
- Carl Crawford 2,413 points
- Deremiah *CPE 2,323 points
- SRyan ;] 2,119 points
- peg 1,777 points
- babbsela 1,766 points
In terms of SEO, we rank in the top 3 for nearly every keyword locally and usually 1&2 for the majority.
We have 3 offices in the county and so we usually have all 3 spaces in the Google Pack.
But traffic to the site is low as is appointments.
Our goal is to have patients find us and click for an appointment. Once we have an appointment we usually close 99% of customers.
Just went live a week ago and working out a few technical glitches.