Same Ad In 2 Different Languages
- How Market A Band Debut Event
- What Is Ergonomic Furniture?
- Marketing Strategy
- Advertising Psychology Practice To Medical Doctors
- Identifying Co-op Dollars
- Google Advertising Quality Score Column
- I’m Struggling To Get Responses For Survey
- International Marketing Of Bulla Dairy Foods
- Why Is My Website Not Working?
- Any Ideas On Average Budget For Advertisement
- Search more Know-How Exchange Q&A
Top 25 Experts
- Jay Hamilton-Roth 84,600 points
- mgoodman 66,969 points
- Gary Bloomer 32,504 points
- Peter (henna gaijin) 19,646 points
- Gail@PUBLISIDE 14,246 points
- darcy.moen 12,052 points
- telemoxie 11,791 points
- SteveByrneMarketing 11,582 points
- steven.alker 10,655 points
- Mushfique Manzoor 7,932 points
- Mike Steffes 7,829 points
- Chris Blackman 7,205 points
- Blaine Wilkerson 7,073 points
- SRyan ;] 6,570 points
- Deremiah *CPE 5,922 points
- Pepper Blue 5,368 points
- Frank Hurtte 4,093 points
I have a multilingual website and I am advertising in Italy via Google Ads. I now advertise in English but want to do an a/b test to see if advertising in Italian works better. Now you could do an a/b test in google ads, but this is (I think) with a few words. While the entire advertisement has to be translated.
Is the only solution to create both an English and an Italian ad? Or is there another way?