Topic: Website Critique
Advice On My Revised Elearning Website Page?
- Tips On How To Make The Website Customer Friend?
- "my Lesson In A Box" Website. Would You Buy?
- What Is The Best Website Design Company?
- Website For New Restaurant
- Difference Between Web Development And Web Design
- Critique My Digital Marketing Website
- Top 3 Or So Suggestions For This Website (first)?
- I Have A Business And I Designed A Website
- Backlinks And Marketing
- My Author Website
- Search more Know-How Exchange Q&A
Top 25 Experts
- Jay Hamilton-Roth 33,410 points
- mgoodman 18,492 points
- Gary Bloomer 15,478 points
- Frank Hurtte 8,158 points
- darcy.moen 4,362 points
- jpoyer 3,913 points
- SteveByrneMarketing 3,494 points
- Chris Blackman 3,271 points
- Peter (henna gaijin) 3,213 points
- NatashaChernavska 3,080 points
- simpson.kayle 3,000 points
- Harry Hallman 2,775 points
- Pepper Blue 2,635 points
- Inbox_Interactive 2,603 points
- Carl Crawford 2,413 points
- Deremiah *CPE 2,323 points
- SRyan ;] 2,119 points
- peg 1,777 points
- babbsela 1,766 points
I created "My Lesson in the Box" service to provide an inexpensive, quick and effortless way to build mini-courses in just a few weeks.
Please click all buttons so you can understand what we are offering.
I am currently having my editor check for grammar and spelling errors.
Here is the website.
The client fills out a simple form and we do the rest, including the content.
I hope to launch this service soon and need feedback on these concerns.
1. Is the website easy to understand and easy to navigate?
2. Do you think the call to action is obvious, to pick a package?
3. Is there anything I'm missing or should change?
4. Does this concept encourage you to consider being an Instructor?
5. Do you have any marketing tips you could suggest to help me gain clients or subscribers?
Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thank you all!