Video Marketing: How to Roll Video Into Your Media Mix
Making a case for rolling video into your content marketing mix is amazingly easy. Research reveals that, when offered as a content choice, video is preferred over white papers, case studies, demos, webinars, and e-books.
- 70% of marketers claim video converts better than other content types, according to Demand Metric
- 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it, according to comScore
- Homepage videos increase conversions by 20% or more, according to ReelSEO
- Video on landing pages can increase conversions by 80%, according to Unbounce
- The average user spends over 16 minutes watching online video ads every month, according to comScore
- The average user sees 32.3 videos a month, according to comScore
What makes video work? You might think video's immense popularity is due to our laziness. You'd be right. Watching a video is easy just about anywhere, anytime, on any device.
What can video do for your organization? In this 16-page guide, we'll explore the benefits of video marketing, the variety of video formats, and how to make video on a budget. We'll also look at how to use social media with video and strategies for cashing in on video.
You will learn:
- The six compelling benefits of video marketing
- How to master the basic techniques required to create videos on a small budget and with few resources
- How to distribute videos using social and create a strategy to use video throughout the buying cycle
- ... and much more!