What are the most popular sales and marketing customer relationship management (CRM) software products on the market?
To find out, Software Advice ranked all-purpose solutions based on three criteria: number of users (how many individuals regularly use the product), search traffic (the number of times the brand/product is searched on Google each month), and social followers (how many followers the brand/product has on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn).
Salesforce is the most widely used CRM product of those examined (35% of all users); Microsoft Dynamics is next (10%), followed by Hubspot (7%), Insightly (7%), and Infusionsoft (6%).
Salesforce is also the most searched for product (41% of all CRM-related Google searches each month), followed by Hubspot (6%), Netsuite (6%), and Oracle PeopleSoft (4%).
Microsoft has the biggest social following (15 million followers); Oracle is second (2.2 million), followed by SAP (1.4 million), HubSpot (1.3 million), and Salesforce (1.1 million).
About the research: The sales and marketing CRM rankings were based on the number of users, search traffic, and social followers for each product.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]