The report was based on GlobalWebIndex's survey of thousands of global Internet users (excluding China) age 16-64.
Twitter has more active users than Instagram in 29 of the 33 markets surveyed; the exceptions are Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, and Sweden.
Twitter is also visited monthly more by respondents of all ages.
However, the gap is very small among the youngest group surveyed, age 16-24: Some 42% have visited Twitter in the previous month, compared with 39% who have visited Instagram.
About the research: The report was based on GlobalWebIndex's survey of thousands of global Internet users (excluding China) age 16-64.
Continue reading "Instagram vs. Twitter: Which Network Is Winning Worldwide?" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach