Half (51%) of marketing and advertising executives say their company's public relations/communications department is best suited to handle the organization's social media efforts, according to a recent report from The Creative Group.
The report was based on data from a 2015 survey of US-based marketing and advertising executives as well as data from a similar 2013 survey.
Some 28% of respondents say the marketing department should handle social media.
Some 9% say customer service should be responsible, and 5% say it should be in the hands of the organization's CEO.
About the research: The report was based on data from a 2015 survey of US-based marketing and advertising executives as well as data from a similar 2013 survey.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Spotify Marketing: A Beginner's Guide [Infographic]
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]