Marketers at large companies say Facebook is both the most used social network by their businesses and also the most effective one for engaging audiences, according to recent research from Clutch.
The report was based on data from a survey of 304 social media marketers who work at companies with more than 100 employees; 62% of respondents work for firms with more than 500 employees.
Some 97% of B2C companies and 95% of B2B companies say they use Facebook as a marketing channel.
Twitter ranks second (75% of B2C companies, and 74% of B2B).
YouTube is third (61%, both B2B and B2C).
Some 62% of respondents say Facebook is the social network that yields the best results for their business; 14% say LinkedIn yields the best results.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 304 social media marketers who work at companies with more than 100 employees; 62% of respondents work for firms with more than 500 employees.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Spotify Marketing: A Beginner's Guide [Infographic]
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]