The report was based on data from a survey of 304 social media marketers who work at companies with more than 100 employees; 62% of respondents work for firms with more than 500 employees.
Some 97% of B2C companies and 95% of B2B companies say they use Facebook as a marketing channel.
Twitter ranks second (75% of B2C companies, and 74% of B2B).
YouTube is third (61%, both B2B and B2C).
Some 62% of respondents say Facebook is the social network that yields the best results for their business; 14% say LinkedIn yields the best results.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 304 social media marketers who work at companies with more than 100 employees; 62% of respondents work for firms with more than 500 employees.
Continue reading "The Most Popular Social Networks With Enterprise Marketers" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach