The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2016 of 1,022 social media users in the United States.
Survey respondents say the most annoying actions that companies take on social media are sharing too many posts/promotions (57.5% cite), using slang/jargon (38.4%), not having any personality (34.7%), trying to be funny when they're not (32.3%), and not replying to messages (24.7%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do