The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July 2016 of 1,022 social media users in the United States.
Survey respondents say the most annoying actions that companies take on social media are sharing too many posts/promotions (57.5% cite), using slang/jargon (38.4%), not having any personality (34.7%), trying to be funny when they're not (32.3%), and not replying to messages (24.7%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations