Do images from fashion brands that feature certain colors tend to garner more engagement on Instagram?
Corra examined more than 200,000 images posted to Instagram by 200 popular fashion brands. The researchers ran the images through Google's Cloud Vision API to identify key features, then grouped the results by engagement and fashion vertical.
Instagram images from footwear and swimwear brands that contain a significant amount of black tend to garner above-average engagement, the analysis found.
Images that include quite a bit of black also do well for activewear brands—topped only by images that include a significant amount of pink.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)