Do images from fashion brands that feature certain colors tend to garner more engagement on Instagram?
Corra examined more than 200,000 images posted to Instagram by 200 popular fashion brands. The researchers ran the images through Google's Cloud Vision API to identify key features, then grouped the results by engagement and fashion vertical.
Instagram images from footwear and swimwear brands that contain a significant amount of black tend to garner above-average engagement, the analysis found.
Images that include quite a bit of black also do well for activewear brands—topped only by images that include a significant amount of pink.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things