The report was based on data from a survey conducted in December 2021 among 255 human resources leaders.
Some 46% of HR leaders say meeting culture is a top challenge in their workplace.
Respondents say there are a number of issues that impede meeting productivity, including the duration of meetings, the timing of meetings, the volume of meetings, and the focus of meetings.
Some 41% of HR leaders say meeting culture is a top challenge to a successful employee experience. That is up from 36%, who said the same early on in the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some 67% of HR executives strongly agree that empowering employees to decide whether or not to attend meetings would improve productivity, and 26% moderately agree.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in December 2021 among 255 human resources leaders.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Management:
- The Top Challenges Companies Face in ESG Reporting
- Empowering Sales Success—The Role of Marketing in Sales Enablement: Owen Richards on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Has a Data Problem, and Here's What Can Fix It
- How to Attract and Retain Top B2B Marketing Talent
- How Employers' Political Stances Affect Recruiting and Retention
- What Remote Workers Do While on the Clock [Infographic]