This week's 'Skim: How brands can switch up their social strategy in the wake of Facebook's big algorithm change; WhatsApp officially launches its business-friendly app in six markets; just how angry Snapchat users are about the app's redesign; Facebook's plans to become more local, and to declutter Messenger in 2018; why micro-influencers could be a goldmine for your business; Facebook introduces interactive Watch Parties; top marketing tips for livestream videos; and much more...
Skim to stay with the pack!
1. Here's how marketers can adjust their Facebook strategy in wake of the algorithm shakeup
Last week Facebook announced its most disruptive algorithm change in years, deciding it would send less traffic to publishers' content and instead prioritize content that users' friends and family engages with. For brand pages and publishers, that likely means plummeting organic reach numbers, and probably higher advertising costs.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences