In less than three months, "California's GDPR"—the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)—will be come into effect.
How are those two data-privacy regulations—CCPA and the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation—similar? How are they different? And do you need to comply with CCPA?
As in the case with GDPR, CCPA—which draws from the data-privacy standards set by GDPR—will apply to many US businesses, which will need to adhere to its various legal provisions.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Agile Marketing 201: Creating Persistent Teams
- Myers-Briggs Personality Types in Business: Traits and Ideal Team-ups [Infographic]
- Less Creativity, More Efficiency: How Operating Remotely Affects Marketers' Work
- Four Ways to Align Sales and Marketing in 2020
- Flextime Can Transform Workplace Productivity (Post-Pandemic) [Infographic]