In less than three months, "California's GDPR"—the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)—will be come into effect.
How are those two data-privacy regulations—CCPA and the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation—similar? How are they different? And do you need to comply with CCPA?
As in the case with GDPR, CCPA—which draws from the data-privacy standards set by GDPR—will apply to many US businesses, which will need to adhere to its various legal provisions.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Build a Brilliant Marketing Plan
- How to Align Sales and Marketing Teams for Max ROI
- Seven Ways to Turn Marketing Teams Into Agile Jedi Masters [Infographic]
- Big Data: Big Opportunity or Big Headache?
- The Ultimate Guide to Dealing With Difficult People: 'Jackass Whisperer' Scott Stratten on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]