What are the social media shopping habits of younger Americans?
The Influencer Marketing Factory surveyed 350 Gen Z-ers and Millennials in the United States.
The researchers found social commerce shoppers don't tend to seek immediate gratification: More than half (53%) of respondents say they like to carefully research products they see on social media before buying, and only 12% say they've bought something right away.
A recent infographic (below) explores additional findings from the survey, including insights on younger social shoppers' content and product category preferences.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter
- Five Qualities of an Exceptional Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- How to Use Instagram Landing Pages for Increased Engagement
- The Types of Social Media Content Employees Are Most Likely to Share
- How to Find a Perfect Audience on Social Media [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections: Brooke Sellas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]