What are the social media shopping habits of younger Americans?
The Influencer Marketing Factory surveyed 350 Gen Z-ers and Millennials in the United States.
The researchers found social commerce shoppers don't tend to seek immediate gratification: More than half (53%) of respondents say they like to carefully research products they see on social media before buying, and only 12% say they've bought something right away.
A recent infographic (below) explores additional findings from the survey, including insights on younger social shoppers' content and product category preferences.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Social Commerce Habits of Gen Z and Millennials [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- So Many Social Media Outlets, So Little Time. So Where Should You Spend Your Marketing Budget?
- What Makes a Brand Best-in-Class on Social Media
- Clubhouse Accessibility Issues: The Root of Its Decline
- Why Social Media Should Leave Your Marketing Department—And Where It Should Go Instead
- What Marketers Need to Know About Clubhouse [Infographic]