Google's algorithm and other search algorithms are highly focused on search intent, making understanding it key for effective SEO.
So, what exactly is search intent and how can you determine it?
An infographic (below) from Grazitti Interactive provides an overview of the topic.
The piece looks at the prerequisites for determining intent, the four forms of search intent, and strategies for optimizing content for intent.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "What Is Search Intent? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search:
- SEO, Sleeping Outside, and Super Tuscan Wine: Wil Reynolds on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Eight SEO Strategies to Consider for 2022 [Infographic]
- The Most Important Search Ranking Factors According to SEO Experts
- Social Media vs. SEO: 9 Key Differences Between the Tactics [Infographic]
- SEO Expert Survey: Traffic, Budget, and Time Trends