Google's algorithm and other search algorithms are highly focused on search intent, making understanding it key for effective SEO.
So, what exactly is search intent and how can you determine it?
An infographic (below) from Grazitti Interactive provides an overview of the topic.
The piece looks at the prerequisites for determining intent, the four forms of search intent, and strategies for optimizing content for intent.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to SEO:
- Organic Search vs. Paid Search: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Unlock the Power of Your SEO: A Beginner's Guide to Measuring Success
- Unleashing the Power of Pillar-Based Marketing: Ryan Brock on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Healthcare SEO Trends for 2023: AI to the Rescue?
- Eight Essential On-Page SEO Elements to Focus On [Infographic]
- Color Wheel Theory: Your New SEO Content Framework