Google's algorithm and other search algorithms are highly focused on search intent, making understanding it key for effective SEO.
So, what exactly is search intent and how can you determine it?
An infographic (below) from Grazitti Interactive provides an overview of the topic.
The piece looks at the prerequisites for determining intent, the four forms of search intent, and strategies for optimizing content for intent.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search:
- A Complete Guide to Anchor Text Optimization in Four Steps
- An 11-Step Plan for Improving Your SEO Strategy [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Get Keyword Ideas for Your Website: A Beginner's Guide
- A Marketer's Guide to SEO in 2022: Franco Valentino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Many Words Do People Use When Searching Online?
- Three SEO Trends Marketers Need to Know in 2022