Which hashtags should you use in your social media posts?
An infographic (below) from Social Media Today provides a quick guide for selecting the right ones for your businesses.
The piece looks at how you can find an effective combination by looking for hashtags that are active, niche, relevant, and mixed.
The infographic also explores the benefits of using hashtags in your social media posts.
Check out the infographic:
Continue reading "A Quick Guide to Selecting the Right Hashtags [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Four Social Media Design Trends for 2022 [Infographic]
- Creative Best-Practices for TikTok [Infographic]