Using the same video assets across social platforms enables marketers to maximize the efficiency of their ads.
To help advertisers develop creative that can be used widely, Consumer Acquisition compiled an infographic (see below).
It details video ad specifications for four social ad formats: TikTok In-Feed, Facebook Reels, Instagram Reels, and Snap Video. It covers areas such as resolution and duration requirements, and it provides common specs that marketers can use across channels.
The infographic also looks at best-practices to follow with social media video ads so that they garner better engagement.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media Marketing:
- Which Types of Social Media Posts Get the Most Interactions?
- 10 Simple Ways to Get More B2B Leads From Instagram
- How Business Owners Feel About Threads [Infographic]
- How Digital Creators Should Navigate the Metaverse | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How to Manage Online Comments—And Why You Need a Comment Strategy
- B2B Influencer Marketing: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly | Marketing Smarts Live Show