Using the same video assets across social platforms enables marketers to maximize the efficiency of their ads.
To help advertisers develop creative that can be used widely, Consumer Acquisition compiled an infographic (see below).
It details video ad specifications for four social ad formats: TikTok In-Feed, Facebook Reels, Instagram Reels, and Snap Video. It covers areas such as resolution and duration requirements, and it provides common specs that marketers can use across channels.
The infographic also looks at best-practices to follow with social media video ads so that they garner better engagement.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Is B2B TikTok Right for Your Business? Three Questions to Ask
- Google vs. Social Media Algorithms: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Marketers' Top Worries About Twitter
- Five Qualities of an Exceptional Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- How to Use Instagram Landing Pages for Increased Engagement
- The Types of Social Media Content Employees Are Most Likely to Share