Using the same video assets across social platforms enables marketers to maximize the efficiency of their ads.
To help advertisers develop creative that can be used widely, Consumer Acquisition compiled an infographic (see below).
It details video ad specifications for four social ad formats: TikTok In-Feed, Facebook Reels, Instagram Reels, and Snap Video. It covers areas such as resolution and duration requirements, and it provides common specs that marketers can use across channels.
The infographic also looks at best-practices to follow with social media video ads so that they garner better engagement.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Content That Marketers Want From Social Media Creators
- Generation YouTube: The Social Media Habits of US Teens
- Instagram Reels Benchmarks for 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Build a LinkedIn Employee Advocacy Program That Doesn't Fall Apart
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]
- Why and How Businesses Engage in Social Media Listening