What were the major Google search engine updates, shifts in people's search behaviors, and SEO developments that occurred in 2022?
To help marketers understand key changes in the search landscape last year, Semrush created an infographic (below).
It summarizes findings from the company's annual State of Search report, which was based on 2022 data culled from a wide array of internal tools and reports.
The infographic examines traffic trends, industry trends, online trends, and behavioral trends, as well as the biggest changes to Google's search algorithm and presentation of search results.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to SEO:
- How AI Is the End of SEO... Or Not
- Top 7 SEO Mistakes in B2B SaaS
- The Decline of Cookies Means the Rise of Organic Search Marketing
- Unraveling SEO Secrets for B2B Marketers: Kyle Roof on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Organic Search vs. Paid Search: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Unlock the Power of Your SEO: A Beginner's Guide to Measuring Success