Topic: Customer Behavior
Why Did We Lose Out On An Rfp
We often receive requests for proposals. They are labor intensive. On a "blind" proposal we sometimes do not get to the final round. It is important to understand WHY but the prospective client rarely will give a reason. How can we get this critical information?
- Customver Survey For Engineers: Giveaway/prize
- Data Scarping - Customer Reviews Analysis
- Is Anyone Here Actively Using Sitecore?
- How Can We Achieve Growth In The Fintech Space?
- How Can I Use Cvm In Fintech Space?
- How To Order Pricing In Subscription Model?
- Most Trafficked Page, No Answer For Them
- We Want To Develop A Start Up And Need Feedback!
- Notion Of Beauty For Women Today
- Marketing Attribution Software Help!
- Search more Know-How Exchange Q&A
Top 25 Experts
- mgoodman 13,725 points
- Jay Hamilton-Roth 13,062 points
- Gary Bloomer 7,179 points
- Chris Blackman 5,242 points
- Peter (henna gaijin) 4,280 points
- Frank Hurtte 3,951 points
- telemoxie 3,363 points
- steven.alker 3,121 points
- SteveByrneMarketing 2,906 points
- Blaine Wilkerson 2,318 points
- Pepper Blue 1,527 points
- Deremiah *CPE 1,391 points
- Carl Crawford 1,367 points
- wnelson 1,008 points
- Levon 1,006 points
- SRyan ;] 982 points
- matthewmnex 881 points