Getting Through and Staying Clean: Improving Your Email Sender Reputation
- Karen Talavera, James O'Brien
- Fri., Aug. 15, 2008, 12pm ET (9am PT)
- 90 minutes
Understanding how to maximize email deliverability while not compromising other aspects of a campaign or your business relationships, as well as how to avoid the hidden pitfalls of a poor emailer reputation, has proven a complex process. The law provides some guidance, but the business practices and policies of the major ISPs often become the final arbiter of whether your email reaches the inbox, junk folder, or a black hole.
We’ll explore Online Reputation Management as it specifically relates to email marketing, explain its various components, and teach you why it’s more important than ever to safeguard it. We’ll finish with best practices in email program design, list management, and message development to optimize deliverability.
Join us for this second dose of two seminars designed especially for email marketers. We explain the intricate landscape of email deliverability and the components you must master to improve and/or sustain it. We will de-mystify concepts such as authentication, compliance, reputation management, relevance and permission while helping you understand how to employ best practices in these areas so they work in concert with one another to optimize your email efforts.
Karen Talavera is a nationally recognized email marketing expert and President of consulting firm Synchronicity Marketing. Over the past decade through both public and private seminars, she has taught literally thousands of marketers how to understand email marketing, tactically implement it, and strategically improve marketing results through it. She teaches email marketing and speaks on a variety of related topics for the Direct Marketing Association, Email Experience Council, Fortune 500 Corporations, and several regional interactive and marketing associations.
James O'Brien is Director of Marketing at LashBack, LLC and a strong advocate for email marketers and consumers alike. He has been invited to speak about email compliance by the Email Experience Council, Direct Marketing Association, Affiliate Summit, Florida Direct Marketing Association, Partner Weekly Publisher’s Conference, the Gateway Interactive Marketing Association and the Direct Response Client Summit. James evangelizes the power of compliance to drive reputation and deliverability and to make email the medium of choice for advertisers, publishers and ad networks.
Who Should Attend?
- Email Marketing professionals in all industries, customer retention and/or relationship marketing professionals, and affiliate and acquisition marketers.
- Anyone in an organization who is responsible for planning, designing, executing, enabling, or analyzing email marketing campaigns.
What Will You Learn?
- The top email deliverability pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Why Online Reputation Management is the hidden key to iron-clad deliverability, why it’s critically important today more than ever, and how to do it
- Guaranteed deliverability and deliverability enhancement tools and services available
- Email permission, list building, message design and sending practices for optimized inbox arrival
Plan to join us for the first seminar in this two-part series, too! Getting Through and Staying Clean: Better Email Deliverability happens on Thursday, August 14th.
You have two choices. You can pay as you go, buying single sessions that interest you. Or you can buy a PRO membership, and attend all our new PRO seminars and Take 10 webcasts over the next year, plus watch hundreds more from our library on-demand.