Put LinkedIn to Work: Five Simple Steps to Generate, Manage, and Close Leads
- Viveka von Rosen
- Jennifer Kelly
- Thu, Jan 9, 2014, 12pm ET
- 90 minutes
As an ever-evolving social platform with over 275 million users, LinkedIn is an absolute must for marketing and business professionals. But while many marketers and business owners claim to be using LinkedIn, only a handful have even seen the tip of the lead generation iceberg.
This PRO seminar will reveal the five simple steps needed to start generating more leads, engaging more effectively with your network, and closing more deals using LinkedIn.
Viveka von Rosen is the author of LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day, and advises business owners, corporations, and associations on the benefits of marketing with LinkedIn. She was recently on Forbes' list of the Top 20 Most Influential Women in Social Media and Marketing. Known internationally as the "LinkedIn Expert," Viveka is a regular source on LinkedIn for CNN, Money Magazine, and Mashable.com.
Who Should Attend?
Marketing and sales professionals who are interested in how to use the power of LinkedIn to generate more leads and improve their closing ratio.
What Will You Learn?
- Tips to optimize your LinkedIn profile to attract prospects
- How to find and engage with prospects despite LinkedIn's restrictions
- How to stay top of mind with your key prospects
- What tools to use to manage you prospect network
You have two choices. You can pay as you go, buying single sessions that interest you. Or you can buy a PRO membership, and attend all our new PRO seminars and Take 10 webcasts over the next year, plus watch hundreds more from our library on-demand.
- Seminar Help & FAQs
- Call our PRO Hotline: (866) 557-9625
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn More About Our Seminars