How can you boost the return on investment of your social media marketing?
An infographic (below) from ClickDimensions explores how to elevate your ROI.
Specifically, the piece looks at the importance of six things: defining your goals, analyzing the correct metrics, increasing interactions, being able to adapt, and using the right technologies.
Accompanying each best-practice are data points showing why it is essential.
Check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Content That Marketers Want From Social Media Creators
- Generation YouTube: The Social Media Habits of US Teens
- Instagram Reels Benchmarks for 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Build a LinkedIn Employee Advocacy Program That Doesn't Fall Apart
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]
- Why and How Businesses Engage in Social Media Listening