Topic: Website Critique
Why Isn't This Site Generating Sales?
- Tips On How To Make The Website Customer Friend?
- "my Lesson In A Box" Website. Would You Buy?
- What Is The Best Website Design Company?
- Website For New Restaurant
- Difference Between Web Development And Web Design
- Critique My Digital Marketing Website
- Top 3 Or So Suggestions For This Website (first)?
- I Have A Business And I Designed A Website
- Backlinks And Marketing
- My Author Website
- Search more Know-How Exchange Q&A
Top 25 Experts
- Jay Hamilton-Roth 33,410 points
- mgoodman 18,492 points
- Gary Bloomer 15,478 points
- Frank Hurtte 8,158 points
- darcy.moen 4,362 points
- jpoyer 3,913 points
- SteveByrneMarketing 3,494 points
- Chris Blackman 3,271 points
- Peter (henna gaijin) 3,213 points
- NatashaChernavska 3,080 points
- simpson.kayle 3,000 points
- Harry Hallman 2,775 points
- Pepper Blue 2,635 points
- Inbox_Interactive 2,603 points
- Carl Crawford 2,413 points
- Deremiah *CPE 2,323 points
- SRyan ;] 2,119 points
- peg 1,777 points
- babbsela 1,766 points
The web site is https://www.vibrantlifenutrients.com and it is, like the URL implies, a vitamin supplement web site. The client has until June to start generating sales.
The goal of the site is twofold:
a. direct sales through the web site
b. free trial customers converting to paying customers for a minimum of three months
My recommendations were:
a. either ditch the free trial altogether or require people to call and talk to a physical person to request it (the theory being that if it isn't so anonymous, it will cut down on the number of 'testers' -- people who want a freebie with no intention of buying at a later date) -- the client has agreed to ditch the free trial altogether.
b. have the site visually connect with their target market (women 46 years old and older), which right now it does not
c. re-implement their PPC campaign with a focus on consumer related keywords (i.e. buy vitamins online) rather than research related keywords (i.e. effects of B-12)
d. create a database of ailments with information on how various ingredients in this product may help with that ailment
What I would really like is input with regards to making the buying process intuitive and compelling.
Does the client want the visitor to come away informed about the product? Yes. But they also want the visitor to come away having placed an order for it as well.
Thanks so much,