Go PRO Now
Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- Pricing strategy is the sleeping giant of marketing strategy. The marketing mix element with perhaps the greatest potential to affect the bottom line and properly position a brand or a company with its target audience—yet the one most often relegated to a simple financial or sales decision, without regard for its impact on the brand.
This seminar will address the role of pricing as a marketing tool, and ... more
- "Just give us some brochures." Prospects might say they want them. Sales forces request them all the time. But they’re expensive, time-consuming and worst of all, mostly ineffective. Too often they go in your prospect's "circular file." And your prospect remains outside your sales pipeline.
Fortunately, there’s a better way—many better ways, in fact. more
- This presentation will give you four essential steps for aligning marketing strategy with sales execution – to maximize impact at the all important point of customer conversation. The process outlined is \ called Customer Message Management™. more
- You'll learn exactly how to test, what to test, and where to test to maximize your marketing ROI. You'll leave with concrete principles and practical, real-life case study examples in both B2C and B2B environments. more
- In this seminar you will learn the essentials of generating qualified leads and tracking them to closure. Using examples from companies like IBM, Sprint, and Dun & Bradstreet, this seminar reviews the process of lead generation campaign planning and execution. more
- By modeling customer behavior with Persuasion Scenarios, you can fix holes in your sales process by understanding your customers’ buying process. more
- Using examples from HP, Northrup-Grumman, King Industries and others, this seminar will help you understand ways to get the most value from trade show marketing. more
- Jeff Thull will show you how to craft marketing collateral and create tools that can empower your sales organization to take advantage of opportunities in today’s changing marketplace and maximize your effectiveness in converting prospects into profitable customers. more
- This seminar reviews the process of lead generation campaign planning and execution, and then focuses in depth on how to qualify and nurture inquiries, and convert them to the kinds of leads that sales people will love. Finally, you will learn how to track the leads to closure and connect the revenue back to the specific marketing campaign, so you can deliver a demonstrable ROI, even in a multi-channel environment. more
- This seminar will give B2B marketers the tools to increase profitability in their organizations. Based on the MarketingProfs article series, "The Marketing Profitability Path: Mapping Your Journey," you'll learn the details of how you can make the concepts work for your business. more