Go PRO Now
Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- In this PRO seminar, we'll cover strategies and tactics you can use to go beyond the voice of customer (VOC) research and move into voice of the competitor (VOTC) research. We'll explain how to tap into the digital world to not only identify your competitors' customers and influencers, but uncover the messages they're sending, as well as share proven best practices to help bring your marketing in line with the world around you. You'll leave this seminar armed with tools and techniques that can provide both quantitative and qualitative measures of competitor voice. more
- This PRO seminar, taught by Jeffrey Hayzlett, will reveal how to run and drive change through marketing and business, from getting ready to creating and sustaining momentum. more
- Learn how to dramatically improve the effectiveness, reach, and ROI of your Facebook campaigns and how to use ad targeting and optimization tools outside of Facebook to create, launch, and test thousands of ads targeted at just as many (if not more) micro-segments. more
- In this seminar, Clay Shirky will show you how to tap into your customers' cognitive surplus by providing a platform for customer collaboration—and how this collaboration can turn into big positive results for your business. Plus you'll discover how you, as a marketer, can become more valuable to your company through the insights you gain by fostering this collaboration. more
- In this seminar, Sandy Carter of IBM will share how you can create your own social business agenda for greater competitive advantage. You'll discover how to use social tools to create new opportunities for growth, innovation and productivity across the business network—employees, customers and partners. more
- Join us for this PRO seminar with Jennifer Cisney, Kodak's chief blogger, and learn the keys to blogging success. Based on best practices learned firsthand at Kodak—an early-adopter of social media, which launched its first brand blog in 2006—she'll cover how blogging and social media tactics can inform product improvements and brand experiences through real consumer interactions. more
- As the kick off of MarketingProfs University Social Media Marketing Fast Track, Edelman Digital's Steve Rubel and David Armano will share 11 digital trends to watch in 2011. Learn about these trends and their broader implications, and how you can use this information to design and modify effective marketing strategies for your organization. more
- Learn how to frame market research in terms of profitable impact. You'll discover how to establish the connection between using research to understand your customers and improved business performance. more
- The Hispanic population has become a powerful economic force in the United States. These 43 million consumers now command enough buying power to make companies sit up and pay attention. But in this booming market, it's easy to be misled by the varied demographic information (and the lack of a conceptual framework) available to marketers.
We will bring statistics to life in this online seminar, showing you how to pull together data that's relevant to your marketing goals. more
- The amount you spend on market research isn't the most important consideration. The key is asking the right high-gain questions and knowing what to do with the answers.
This seminar will cover not only the various options for market research, but also six do-it-yourself approaches that can yield better results than studies costing thousands of dollars. And the turn-around time is often a fraction of what a major project would involve. more
- Veteran Usability expert Kelly Goto takes you through the basics of informal usability testing—demystifying it in the process. Learn about rapid testing techniques that enable you to ramp up, execute and implement results in just a week. more
- Learn how you can become a Google expert searcher and extract invaluable data about your competitors and about the market like never before -- with laser-like accuracy and extreme efficiency. more