Get More Customer Mindshare: Developing a Rock-Solid Value Proposition
- Jill Konrath
- Thu., Nov 29, 2007, 12pm ET (9am PT)
- 90 minutes
In today's market, a strong value proposition captures the attention of corporate decision makers. Yet most companies have such weak ones that it's amazing anyone can sell anything. In fact, a recent study showed that 75% of executives blamed the failure of their new product/service offerings on inadequate value propositions.
When salespeople lack strong value propositions, they're unable to crack into corporate accounts, engage customers in business-oriented discussions, differentiate themselves from competitors and get prospective customers to make decisions to change. Strong value propositions are that important!
Do you know what your value propositions are? And if so, are they strong enough to get prospects to eagerly invite you/your salespeople into their offices? That's what we'll focus on in this upcoming online seminar with Jill Konrath.
Jill Konrath is a pioneer in closing the marketing/sales gap. For over 20 years she's helped marketing organizations create what salespeople need to shrink time-to-revenue and shorten ramp-up time on new product/service introductions. Her unmatched ability to identify, strengthen and leverage value propositions enabled her clients to achieve their desired sales success.
Jill has written several popular ebooks and numerous articles on this topic, including:
-What Sales Really Needs from Marketing
-How Marketing Can Radically Impact Sales
-Developing Powerful Value Propositions
Jill is also the author of the instant sales classic, Selling to Big Companies, which has been an Amazon Top 25 sales book since it was released. As a thought leader in the selling and marketing arena, Jill also publishes a popular newsletter and hosts a widely read blog.
She's a frequent speaker at national sales meetings and industry events. Plus, she's written hundreds of articles on sales strategy, appeared as a guest expert for numerous podcasts & conducted webinars attended by sellers around the world.
Jill is frequently quoted in top business media including The New York Times, Entrepreneur, Business Journal, Selling Power, Sales & Marketing Management as well as countless other print and online publications. She's been a guest of Entrepreneur Radio, Sales Rep Radio, Small Business Trends and more.
Several years ago, Jill started SellingtoBigCompanies.com to help salespeople and entrepreneurs win bigger contracts. By creating this invaluable web portal, she became a sought after advisor to this growing market segment. In 2007, Jill launched the Sales Shebang to empower women sellers to succeed beyond their wildest imaginations.
Her own client roster includes such such well-known corporate giants as IBM, Hilton, 3M, Bombardier, AAA, UnitedHealthcare, Carlson Companies and Securian, as well as numerous technology/business services firms.
Who Should Attend?
- B2B marketing executives, program managers responsible for product/service launch, collateral development and sales tool development.
- Sales executives, sales managers and salespeople selling to the corporate market.
What Will You Learn?
- Why changes in the market have made obsolete the traditional ways of talking about your company's offering.
- What attracts corporate decision makers and what repels them.
- How a value proposition is different from an "elevator speech" and a "unique selling proposition."
- The key components of strong value propositions.
- How to find the true value propositions of your company's product or service.
- Why you must have more than one value proposition.
- How to translate your offering into the language of a corporate decision maker.
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of your value proposition from a buyer's perspective.
- Multiple ways to leverage your value proposition to get your foot-in-the-door of big companies.
You have two choices. You can pay as you go, buying single sessions that interest you. Or you can buy a PRO membership, and attend all our new PRO seminars and Take 10 webcasts over the next year, plus watch hundreds more from our library on-demand.