- Why brands need to be establishing meaningful and fulfilling relationships with customers
- The importance of brands' showing their commitment to loyal consumers
- The shift from traditional outbound marketing and lessons from the growth of Facebook and social gaming
- Key visitor behaviors that brands can tap into to better understand their motivations
- How digital loyalty can help brands create personal and authentic conversations with their customers
This five-part series consists of the following videos:
Part 1: Why Digital Loyalty Matters
Part 2: Digital Loyalty Strategy in a New Landscape
Part 3: Common Pitfalls and Challenges of Modern Customer Loyalty
Part 4: Getting Internal Buy-In and Gauging External Success
Part 5: You Built It, What's Next?
Continue reading "Why Digital Loyalty Matters, Part 1 [Video]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]