- Why customers (end users) need to clearly understand the value of a loyalty program
- The importance of sharing achievements to social platforms and understanding the impact on mobile, tablet, and desktop devices
- Common challenges when planning a user interface for a loyalty program
- Understanding how a loyalty program can align itself with your business, conversion, and referral goals
This five-part series consists of the following videos:
Part 1: Why Digital Loyalty Matters
Part 2: Digital Loyalty Strategy in a New Landscape
Part 3: Common Pitfalls and Challenges of Modern Customer Loyalty
Part 4: Getting Internal Buy-In and Gauging External Success
Part 5: You Built It, What's Next?
Continue reading "Common Pitfalls and Challenges of Modern Customer Loyalty, Part 3 [Video]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]