- How brands can communicate and tailor the right messages to the right audience
- Understanding and addressing users' needs from the bottom to the top of the loyalty ladder
- Why loyalty is empowering consumers to interact with brands in an unprecedented way
- Benefits of partnering with companies with a core competency in customer loyalty
This five-part series consists of the following videos:
Part 1: Why Digital Loyalty Matters
Part 2: Digital Loyalty Strategy in a New Landscape
Part 3: Common Pitfalls and Challenges of Modern Customer Loyalty
Part 4: Getting Internal Buy-In and Gauging External Success
Part 5: You Built It, What's Next?
Continue reading "Digital Loyalty Strategy in a New Landscape, Part 2 [Video]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]