MarketingProfs PRO Member
- I own Shovi Websites, a website design and email marketing company. We build, host, manage and market websites for small businesses, non-profits and religious groups. I love a good spy thriller and am one of the only people in my neighborhood who does his own landscaping. Connect with me on G+, Twitter (@stephanhov) and LinkedIn.
- MBA '02 (Finance & Marketing)
BSBA '98 (International Business)
- Career Objectives:
- I love the direction my company is going. We're building fantastic, long-term relationships with our clients, who rely on us for service & experience. The products and services we offer are top-notch, so it's a goal of mine to build on this momentum to grow our client base. I'd also like to continue building our reputation in social circles for email & online marketing.
- Hobbies & Personal Interests
- I fill up my downtime with espionage/mystery novels, landscaping, biking, running around after my 3 kids, and gaming on my phone (Android).